|Address:||987 Elmtree Avenue, Bucks|
Education and qualifications
|RSA I and II Secretarial Course, Manchester|
|Janet School, Manchester 8 GCSEs including English and Mathematics at Grade C and above.|
|A Levels: History B; English C; French D|
The Law Firm, City of London
Working in close partnership with two partners within this top ten City firm.
- Providing a confidential, highly responsive PA service, involving the organisation and planning of busy global schedules.
- Co-ordinating weekly business meetings including international video-conferencing.
- Managing extensive international travel itineraries including the planning of an annual global conference for over 200 delegates.
- Extensive liaising with partners and senior management throughout the UK and Europe, promoting positive relations at every level.
- Continually meeting tight deadlines while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Supervising three secretaries within the department; delivering 1:1 induction training and meeting ongoing development needs.
London Law, West End, London
- Supporting a team of three senior managers in a fast-paced legal environment.
- Ensuring timely and accurate production of all legal documentation.
- Collating detailed case reports involving extensive cross-departmental communication.
- Managing complicated diary planning across the team.
- Theatre, particularly musicals